Production first started in the Imperial Private Mechanical Spinning Mill in Ajdovščina, equipped with “Muhle Jeny” selfactors.1828
The waterwheel was replaced with a newly developed Fourneyron turbine constructed in Paris.1839
Installation of the first steam engine1850
Section of the factory facility1945
Paint room, boiler room1954
Construction of a new spinning mill1960
Investment into a new rotary printing press2015
New washing range2016
We are committed to protecting any person who wears our fabric from flame and heat-related incidents, as well any other hazardous occurrences.
Innovation, continuous improvement and sustainability are our triggers in all our new developments.
Join our newsletter and stay connected.